New Seats For My S7

Guest Daniel N Sharman

Guest Daniel N Sharman

Hi all

I am looking into changing the seats in my s7 for something a little more sporty, at the moment I have well padded old style low back seats

I would like some where the harness straps go through the seat with a higher back,

I'm also very tall and so maximum legroom and getting it as low to the floor as poss is important

I know that the S7 is quite a small cockpit when compared to some of the others so was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to the best ones to go for?!

Many thanks in advance

Dan

Hi Dan,

Check these out, they are the same seat that GBS sell but a lot cheaper , i am not sure on space within the S7 but the are very narrow and fit in my GBS ZERO. i bought some at Christmas time at a discount price of £125 and they are even cheaper now at £99 bargain in my book.

http://www.midlandwheels.com/Shop/C-998-Clearance-Offers.html

Guest Scotty

Hi dan,I'm in the same boat as you mate I've just purchased an s6.im looking for some new seats I've found these on eBay item number 370730579910. Nice looking seat,might be of use to you.scott :-)

duck if the sizes are correct they should fit the s7 I measured mine and its 44cm at widest point at the front but not sure I no you had some but they did not fit.

Never tried these myself but there was someone on here selling some after buying them on this deal because they wouldn't go in his s7.

I know my cobra roadster 7s are a very snug fit. The widest part of the base on those is 400mm but does open upto 460mm higher up, that bits squishy enough to make fit.

Better dimensions of the mamba seats here. http://www.kitpartsdirect.com/item.php/store//c1/332/c2/3850/sn/CUB2-BLK/w/Cub_Sport_L7_Roadster_Seats_Black_-_Black_%28Pair%29

It was the base I had difficulty getting in as there is less give here than on the side supports. I found being a wider framed gent that GRP seats that fitted in the car didn't accomodate me, and that finding a padded seat that fitted the car was difficult and expensive.

• 2 months later...
Guest Daniel N Sharman

Hi all, have been looking for ages and not found anything suitable secondhand and don't really want to spend hundreds so have taken the plunge and ordered a set of the mamba cub seats,

I know it's going to be very tight but I guess it's worth a try!

Has anybody successfully fitted any into an s7?!

I measured the car this morning and it looks like the passenger side is tighter and is under by about 10mm, hopefully will be able to squish the padding a bit to get it in!