Paying For A Licence Renewal By Cheque

Andi

As per title.

I am paying for my sisters licence renewal by cheque and have got this bit of info

How Do I Pay for My UK Driving Licence?

You can only pay with cheques or postal orders and they must be made payable to DVLA Swansea. On the back of your payment, write your full name, address, date of birth and or driver�s number if you know it. Don�t for get to sign and date your cheque and make it payable for the correct amount. Don�t send cash, bank notes or blank postal orders. DVLA cannot be held responsible if they go missing. Don�t post-date your cheque, it will not be accepted. Don�t underpay, your application will not be processed.

My question is

Do I put her name address and DOB on the back of my cheque?

Cheers

Andi

Guest marsbar

A friend of mines wife had to change details of her licence after they got married and sent a cheque to the DVLA. This was the only cheque she used within a year, and within 3 weeks her Bank had a request for new cheque book and a change of address. Obviously this was a attempt at fraud and the only coincidence was the DVLA, so I hope you don't have a similar incident!