Euro Car Parts Club Discount

Redspec

Posting this in chit chat so non-members can see the post as they can't see posts in members benifits.

Used them again yesterday, must have saved £70.00 + this year well worth the £15.00 membership for this reason alone.

Printed off the account number and sellotaped it to the back of my membership card, just handed him my card and said it's on this account - worked a treat.

of the 10 people who have posted up (in members section) how much money they've saved....it add's up to nearly £600!!

I know there are more people who have saved money and not posted...also there are people who have posted and said they've saved but havn't said exactly how much.

and that's just ECP!..there are loads of different suppliers and services now offered to rhocar members and a discounted rate!

not bad for a member's benifit....and good on ya for mentioning this in chit-chat :) ......oh and a big thanks to the commitee