Rapidfit Looms

lockyer89

I used a rapid fit loom in my zero build,Great product. The instructions were hand written and that worried me to start with but they were very good. I chose to supply and fit all the plugs and connectors for my loom as it saved quite a bit on the price of the loom and I also wanted to solder and shirk wrap all the connectors and not just crimp them, this will help prevent future issues.

Most people hate the electrical part of the build but I actually enjoyed fitting all the plugs and connectors and routing the cabling, the loom was very easy to work with.

Good product at a good price.

I was very happy with my loom and they were very helpful when I got stuck with the wiring of the column controls. I did not realise that there was three different until for the sierra, the big problem was I had late model controls that are negative switched, a bit of advice and all the fues poping was solved.

If your also going to solder connectors then I would advise getting a gas soldering iron if you don't have one, heat up fast and no wire to worry about.

Guest mcramsay

I got a loom from rapid fit last year for the zero, fantastic piece of kit and really simple. I will be ordering another loom from them at the end of the month for my marlin