Just Saved 2Yrs Membership Fee Using Members Benefits.

speedtripledan

I saved 7 years on one water pump! Though my local branch (kings norton) you have to give them the account number first oterwise try give you "standard" trade which is no where near as good. For example, when I went to collect above wter pump I aske for a battery and he put it in standard trade and it was £40 (website price £63) asked if that was on the Rhocar account and he said it was standard trade and checked it on the Rhocar one and got te battery for £25!

• Like 1

Guest ali2992

I'll have to remember that account number thing, he said he had applied the discount but looking at the invoice it was just standard trade discount, still very cheap though for paint and a battery charger. Need to see if I can order online and pay in store as well as the waiting time was pretty long

Guest ali2992

Ah thats a good idea, i'll try that next time, still couldn't really fault them, way cheaper than halfords. I was wary though that it needs to be charged to the RHoCar account in order to show the activity of the club, but the guy insisted he'd applied it. I didn't want to argue with him as I wasn't 100% sure I was right ha! But hey, I'll know next time