Side Exaust

Shak

I have just fitted one from here.... http://www.motad.co.uk/notforbikes2.php?prod=Kit+Cars.

Really pleased with the quality of the product, service and price.

£250.00 ish delivered; including a front pipe bent to your requirements to join up with the old system, a bracket that supports the back of the box and a couple of very good quality exhaust clamps. re packable too!

I got one from Motad too and have just finished fitting it. It looks good and sounds fantastic and is a lot quieter than the old one. I think I paid 160 inc delivery but I didnt have the front pipe as I wanted to put a flexi join in.

Guest 2bsprint

I have my orginal 2B exahust sitting in the back of the garage, which I will never fit. Others on here will advise if it will fit your car, this can be available for exchange for some beer tokens :-)

Guest chris brown

I believe the S7 and the 2B used the same box I can't imagine Richard changing it between models unless he could get it cheaper of cause.

Guest mower man

This is my opinion based on two orig RH silencers ,one came with the car ,the second was a replacement ----they are crap !!!! the second one lasted 2years and was changed because it was noisy at first and then developed arattle [ big style ] I finally bit the bullit and got a repackable from Mk about 6/7 years ago , ok its been repacked ,because the engine lost a piston and best part of 4 litres of oil finished up in the can [ smokey] but its a solid well made object and should offer many more years of service [ with a repack occasionaly mower man [ I used mk because they are on my doorstep --10/15 drive and they took cash £140 may be more now]