Help Wanted To Finish Build

Dave Ed

I need someone to come and take my Exmo away and complete it for me before I get sectioned for depression or the missus files for divorce.

I'm in Norfolk but can organise to drop the car to most places.

It needs a tie bar modification completing, wiring loom rebuilding or replacing, a dashboard making, carpets fitting and probably a few more associated bits finishing.

I've been trying to fix and tidy for 7 years and I've given up.

Tours to Falklands, Iraq, Kenya, Gibraltar mixed with having a young family means that I no longer have any time to properly concentrate on it

Hopefully there is someone out there who would like to earn some spare cash and has the free time that I lack.

Please get in touch and hopefully we can come to a good arrangement.

Dave

It's already registered. It failed an mot 4 years ago on silly things but I haven't had an opportunity to really get it sorted. Washer not working. No blue light on the dash when main beam operated. I've sorted a couple oc other bits. The problem j have is that j get half a day of tinker time every couple of months.

I think I've sorted the tie bar conversion but the list of other bits seems to be getting bigger. Hopefully I'm going to get most of tomorrow on it so I may get some progress. I still need help though.

Not too worried about a V8. Need to use the bloody thing first. Used it for 1 year, got it red prayed and now it's gathered dust for 7.

Dan. I bought a used vicky green loom a while ago and it does need extending in a couple of places but I'm thinking its useable.

Rich, I'm not too worried about a time scale. The priority is to get it safe and road worthy. After that anything else is a bonus.

I'll sit down and make a full list and PM both of you. The outlaws are near Loughborough so can organise visits and drop offs /collections fairly easily.

Dave.

I'm sure between dan and I we can sort you out and get it back on the road.......Dan is so much better at wiring than me!!

Dan....I made the tie bar kit for Dave.....so if we have problems fitting it I've only got myself to blame lol...

Looking forward to the pm Dave :)