S2000 Shopping,

flameredturbo

So in brief I've come into a bit of money that in 18-24 months I will be using towards buying a bigger home. The cash is currently sitting in prem bonds.

I've wanted an s2000 ever since I had an Fn2 a few years back and nows my chance, my plan would be buy one, enjoy it for the 18-24 months and sell and return the cash to the house pot (a bit less I know)

So I guess here's where I'm after advice, maybe from guys in the trade, what should I be looking to pay for the car in the picture. It's 2003 and has only done 51k

The asking price is £7395, £6500 is what I'm aiming to pay. What do you think?

post-8870-0-53374200-1395856396_thumb.jpg

Guest Ian & Carole

Serious advice from an old fart................... put the money into a bigger house now whilst property prices are at a low, get your new toy later.....................

Boring advice I know but play the long game.

£6500.00 would be a good price for a superb car though.

Serious advice from an old fart................... put the money into a bigger house now whilst property prices are at a low, get your new toy later.....................

Boring advice I know but play the long game.

£6500.00 would be a good price for a superb car though.

If we could move now we would but with a wedding to plan and have it's not possible, we plan to cash in on the London boom and move away a bit.

If you could have two woman and get away with it you would right?.........

I like your analogy, but it would always be more cars.... I've not found a woman that you can lock away for months when you get fed up, but still give you the same thrill when you go back!!!!!!!

Nick