Seats

Knock-on

I have a pair of the standard build seats in my garage, just removed them in the last couple of months. Good condition.

The wife said £20 and they are yours ;)

Thanks for the offer and photo Dino but they're not the ones I'm looking for. Hope the Missus isn't too disappointed ;)

I should clarify that I'm looking for the standard 1 piece bucket seats. They are covered in a plastic / pvc covering that I suppose is meant to look like leather?

Anyone got a pair knocking about?

Edited by Knock-on

So, looks like they were Robin Hood upgrades from the original kit. That makes it a bit harder.

I have 2 but they are looking a bit sorry for themselves. The vinal has worn on some edges showing the material behind. I know nothing about upholstery but is there anything that can be done to rescue these ones?

Seat covers will look a bit saggy and I have a very good upholsterer just up the road which I will have a chat with.

However, there are vinyl sprays you can get which spray on. Im trying to find out if there is one that will put a vinyl cover over the threadbare areas or if they're just vinyl paints? Anyone used them?

• 2 weeks later...