Lincolnshire Meeting For February

alanrichey

Hi all

The February meeting for the Lincolnshire (and surrounding area) Chapter will be a 'Southerly' one this time, held at 12:00 on Saturday 14th February, I was going to be selfish and suggest my local pub (35 second drive for me in second gear), but their prices are a bit steep. So I am suggesting the Fox & Hounds at Old Somerby (NG33 4AB) which is a nice 'eatery' pub, reasonable prices, has a large car park and is a bit closer for those of you coming from 'Oop North'.

So far I have a yes from

Me + Ruth

Nigel (niduncan) + Helen

Richard (richard7)

Please let me know any other attendees either here or by PM so I can see if we need to book a table. I will update this list as they arrive.

Cheers

Al

P.S. Pencil in Sunday 8th March for the next meeting as I am off on a prolonged holiday again on the 12th :)

Edited by alanrichey

Guest Ian & Carole

Not sure at the moment, Carole will be at work so I may be on my own.

8/3/15 is a no as we are away in caravan hoping for a bit of snow on top of Yorkshire Moors.

No worries. I lost my 100% success rate with the weather anyway so it would have been a miserable drive for you. My Superspec is now absolutely filthy, and I only had to travel about 6 miles :) And had to put the top on for the return.

Contrary to my previous post saying the next meeting would be on 8th March, Richard has found a new car show close to Lincoln being held on Saturday 7th, so we might go there. More details to follow.