Very Strange But Good

tractor

had to order some parts off the internet for a ferroli boiler so went onto ferroli site to look up the boiler and get part numbers according to ferroli the boiler model is now disscontinude the boiler is maybe a couple of years old so no part numbers so I had to surf the net till I found someone that listed the boiler and parts this was Thursday at around 4.30 so I new they wouldn't deliver till Monday so ordered parts received an email to say parts would be here on Monday great then got up this morning to find a text message from dpd to say that my parcel would be delivered today between 9 & 9.30 very strange I thought it would just be an automated email sent a day early but no at 9.26 my parcel was delivered strange but good maybe something for parcelforce to think about save me all that queing at the depot

Only problem I've had with DPD is that every time I had something being delivered to my old office, and this was frequently at one point as I was buying a few bits from a company that used them and had free delivery so ordered as and when I needed to rather than all in one go. Problem was the driver recorded it as a failed delivery everytime and instead of doing what they are meant to do, and taking a photo of the building, he stuck is thumb over the lens and took a picture, or took picture of the floor of the can etc etc.