Tip Of The Day

tractor

as some of you may have noticed when following me that my brake lights only worked now and again decided to do something about it today at the moment I have a hydraulic switch situated above the diff so I thought I have still got my old sierra pedal box with the electrical switch so searched through the garage twice before I found it took the top of pedal box off and for the next couple of hours got a bit distracted started cutting out excess wiringDSC_0169_zpstamfktaz.jpg

as you can see cut a bit out but still a lot in there any way back to brake light switch had to adapted it to fit gbs pedal box and drill whole in side of pedal box drill a whole in the spindell cos it weren't long enough and fitted a screw so nearly all done DSC_0168_zpsglt5xxna.jpg

Edited by tractor

after all that at least Keith will be able to see when I am braking well when he is close enough that is 8) 8) 8)

Unless you have had it secretly tuned, you wont be pulling away far enough for me not to see them!!! Just means I wont be going into the back of you when you bottle it and use the brakes lol!