Twin 40S Weber

Del1968

Depends on the state of tune of your engine. I believe the some of the single carb's can provide plenty of fuel for a mildly tuned engine and obviously will be less expensive and complicated to set up. Twin 40s will sound nice though and if you are intending to search for big horsepower will perform well.

I have got the 32/36 on there at the moment which I have just had serviced and tuned but I do like the look and sound of the twins gonna get them ultrasonic cleaned and jetted correctly engine is mildly molded with fr30 cam I have also got an injection head with a fr32 cam need to get head checked over and new valves put in

Guest lotusPaul

Well worth the swap. But the 32/36 flows enougth air/fuel for what you have and dare I say it will produce better torque in the lower revs. The twin 40s even with a 36mm venturi will flow more at the top end.

Guest Jay Paul

my little project has just been dropped off to have the carbs stripped and electro bathed / sonic cleaner then rebuilt tbh ive never seen it been done or results but from what ive heard its pretty awesome

Edited by Nobby