Its Just Me On There!

chris n

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bob's Babe

:D Another excellent weekend, good show and great to see so many Hoodies around. B) With almost 50 cars there on Sunday it was very crowded on the RHOCAR site, sorry some guys ended up in the nearby car park.

Sun burnt to boot so must have been good. ;)

Joey you were lucky to escape in one piece, Tim still wants to get you so be prepared at Donni..... :wacko:

The smoke bomb was a funny trick, Tim thought you were trying to do the same as him at Stoneleigh :lol:

See you all in 3 weeks in a sunny!!?? Donnington

SUE :wub:

Hi All

Had a great time, good to finally meet Rizla, shame they totalled the car hes bought putting it on the low loader.

Sorry couldnt resist ;) only joking

The smoke bomb trick was brill, but not sure who pannicked more, Robbo or the guy that came running with the fire extinguisher :lol: :lol:

found two new members for the Blackburn area thats now 9 cars, there getting far too common will have to get a different kit ;)

See you all again at Donni

Mitch

Guest captn Pugwash

Hi all, also returned from Harrogate, missed meeting Rizla, must meet at Donnington Ritz, missed the smoke bomb as well, were was I when that happened? when did it happen.?

Irish bob was a screem, "I dont drink anymore he says, walking into the Gazeeebo with a washing up bowl of water which was crammed with beer bottles.

Who won the snoring comp hey Mr Mitch, :huh: Dont Know came the reply, Mrs Mitch soon answered that one.

As for the Northern area group, Big jim, well what can I say, what an excuse, Ive been to fill the kettle in the gent loo's, by the picture he didnt get there fast enough :huh: :huh: :o :o or was the water tap spraying every where. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks to all for a fantastic couple of days, brilliant time, crackin laugh, even my lad, now named by Mrs Mitch, Cabin Boy, (see aviator) says he had a brill time, apart from sleeping in the car most of the night, I was entered in the snoring comp apparently, "wasnt me, :rolleyes: I was asleep" :huh: :huh:

Hope to see you all at donnington, weather and permission permitted, weather not bothered about :unsure:

Dave and mark, CAptain Pugwash and Cabin Boy

post-13-1092603996.jpg

Guest captn Pugwash

Bill, you may be right, what was that about a bottle jim, :o :) :o :lol:

What of Mrs Mitch, learning semafour by the looks of it!!!!!!, Chris really, 2 pints of milk was that :o :wub:

post-13-1092605375.jpg

Guest captn Pugwash

or this , a touch of the Irish maybe, Irish Bob in a risky position with the stove going! whats the notice say on the wall bob, Eyes still not focusing after the night before :p :p

post-13-1092605631.jpg

Sounds like you all had a great old time. :D Big Jim is going to think were all taking the pee out of him when he see's this. OH :blink: :wacko: SORRY Jim there i go again :D :D only joking :p

Roll on Donnington :D

ps Tigger is happy now :D :D :D (bong)

Honest I didnt snore
Oh yes you do! Poor lad had it in stereo, you on one side, and one of the Hooley's (not worked out which, yet!) on the other, with Mitch & Colin in the background.

hey Mr Mitch won the snoring comp! Mrs Mitch answered that one!

I agree completely, he kept me awake all night nearly, I even told Chris the time that she dug him in the ribs, he changed key!

Irish bob was a screem, "I dont drink anymore he says, walking into the Gazeeebo with a washing up bowl of water which was crammed with beer bottles.

Ah, but he suffering slightly the morning afterwards, he said that it was "the second pint" nothing to do with the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th etc. etc.

Guest Cabin Boy

Hi all

Yes it was a rubbish night sleep well what i had of it any way but a least i did not have wet pants, :p :p :lol: can you explain this one away Jim.

Thank you all for a very enjoyable weekend i had such a good laugh especially with Mrs Mitch and Mutley

thanks again

mark

(Cabin Boy)

Me snore, never heard a thing.

I could be used as a secret weapon to get revenge on the noisey westie owners, sorry but never heard them either, tip for anyone that has trouble sleeping at the shows.

DRINK MORE :lol:

Mitch