Vortx Build

Guest rizla

:lol: if this was tv id take a bow swan,i like to think ive bought a little ray of sunshine to those that have a bad day in the garage

i thank you kindly

andy

ps if you notice its catching even jims on the spam wagon(ocasionaly) :p

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) a 2b chassis while maybe not the best for track purposess,will outlast you and me

the mk chassis is fine for road and track BUT and its a big but,when i was contemplating wot to buy mk was high on my list until you look at the strength issue,the font is ok(just)but the rear is not,even the roll bar seems to be made out of a disabled persons bath grab rail(and im not joking)so I would be somewhat worried about protection in event of a accident, maybe its me but as i get older as well as looking for performance im also looking for strength

price wise mk were the same as mnr(to the penny)but they use t45 steel for the roll bar(and its fia aproved)they use en16 for the wishbones(same as formula ford)

the rear of the car has crash protection around the fuel tank(no one else does)

so to sum up you pay your money you takes your choice :)

Edited by Big Jim

Guest captn Pugwash
:) cheers matey,if it passes(x-fingers)it will be to me sunday :)

got mine crossed for you as well, could this be the end of this saga :p

:o oh what a thought, its unthinkable, could make the news, rizla not having anything to talk about, only verbal excitement over how fast it goes, oh how it handles :p

It wont be gentlemen start your engine, it will be gentlemen and bobs babe,( phew nearly forgot the ladies there) get your earplugs. he will never shut up :D :D

Jim next week your record will be broken, rizla will trash it, just watch. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Captn Pugwash.

:lol: any thoughts on a "rizla is not gona shut up section" :lol: maybe next to the chit chat section so i dont feel home sick,or its posting in the driving section(oh my god i can post in the driving section :o )