Vortx Build

Guest rizla

:D i must admit im getting all nervous now the d-day is looming(i cant even sleep properly)

and the wife is fed up with mnr this and mnr that,wot the hell theres plenty more wouldbe wives out there :lol:

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Andy Hamilton

they're ten a penny round Romford. Come out on a Friday night, you'll have at least ten offers. :lol: :lol: Oh wife, I thought you were after a short term relationship :lol: :lol: :wub: :lol: :lol: na wot i mean?

Guest TerryBarry

Oh Lord would you please deliver Rizla's Vortx , MRSA or whatever it is.

This thread is now up to 108.

Please save us for his previous record of 213 - on a topic I am not prepared to name :unsure: as grown men may cry :boohoo:

Rizla,

hope its age related as ive possibly got a personal plate to go on it

It doesn't matter if you get a new plate as you can us the one you bought anyway,

the only stipulation is that you can't make the car seem newer than it is. A 'G' reg on a new car isn't a problem.

Les

:p it WILL pass,trust me it has been inspected by the white coat(term i was given)at beverly sva test centre,the only things he could not check was noise.speedo,and brake efficiences,but these have now been done on a rolling road,noise is now under the limit,brakes are corect and speedo has been calibrated at 30,50,70

so it should be ok(x fingers) :lol: