Vortx Build

Guest rizla

:p theres always the show in november,but then again it might be a bit chilly with no roof,so i guess the first show will be detling,sounds familier that place im sure i was meant to have a car for the last one,oh well all good things come to he who waits,and by god have i waited :(

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub: the day it gets here i will do quite a few miles on it(if its dry)and i would be honoured to meet all the kent crew and buy them all a drink to toast me finaly getting a break

Guest Stuart Ainslie
:D no problem stuart,il even come and pick you up if you want :rolleyes:

Sounds good Andy....

Let me know when as sometimes I stay in Romford during the week....

Guest jetskijase

Andy, looking good, look at the wishbone's, oh how i dreamed about just bolting mine together <_< <_< . " just drill here, there, pencil mark through the bushes. " <_<

First of many photo's then andy ^_^ ^_^ .

:D NO, 2 cars are already done but these are the factory show car(the blue one)and a factory race car(the yellow one)both these will be a donington the race car with the same engine as mine will be taking people round the track(including me :p )

Guest salty_monk

Just pulling your leg... Bill & Joey filled me in on the whole Rizla Saga last night so I certainly hope you have better luck with this lot... Don't suppose you could ask them to make a sliding pillar wishbone conversion kit could you?? :p :lol: :lol: