Track Day(s) At Donnignton Show

Guest christophire

Guest christophire

I'm off to the Donnington Show this weekend and want to know whether they still let cars out onto the track (for a fee of course) and whether this is done on both days or just one.

Anyone know?

Cheers,

Chris

Guest christophire

I'm off to the Donnington Show this weekend and want to know whether they still let cars out onto the track (for a fee of course) and whether this is done on both days or just one.

Anyone know?

Cheers,

Chris

track day is normally just one day, so it looks like Sat this year,

Entrance is £2 for kit drivers £8 for Passengers PER DAY

and £3 for camping.

I E-mailed Limelight about paying for both days, as i did intend camping but leaving early Sunday Morning, there reply was

If i didnt want to enter the main hall on the Sunday then there was no need to pay again but i would be charged for camping,

so there you go leave early sunday (do all you're shopping in the hall on Sat) and just pay for one day

Guest battery joe

may i remind you that the car is not finished (DONT JOKE PLEASE!! :lol: ), we will be in the mondeo, thinking of it the rhocar sign will be in the boot and if im going to fit in with that i'll need to stave myself :lol: :lol: :lol:

Track day is Sat 4th only. £185 for the full day or £35 per 20 minute session (passenger £5 extra). They ask you to book in advance through Sally Mitchell at Limelight Exhibitions on 01737 225857 or 07768 031329. Or book at the track on the day if there are any slots left. Noise limit 98 db. Crash hats will be worn.

Nigel