Just out of interest

Dcsinclair22

I'm totally biased of course, having owned one for 10 years but I would offer the Superspec as the best model.   A few reasons:

1.  It was the last model to be produced by Robin Hood Engineering so they could incorporate all the lessons they had learned from previous models (the front suspension springs to mind 😀).

2.  Unlike other models that required a donor car for much of the parts, the Superspec came as a complete kit and everything (apart from the rear axle) was brand new.  So you know that every part in the car has done the same, known, mileage.  Particularly the engine and transmission, whereas a donor engine and transmission might be an unknown quantity.

3.   Because it came as a full kit, most Superspecs are identical so there is a good read across with issues identified by other owners.  Other models will vary depending on the donor car.   And we have built a very extensive library of information on the model, based on owners experience and extensive research.

The downside is that for all these reasons the model commands a premium over other models of the order of £1000, but in my view it is well worth it.

Ready to be shot down now 😀

The most desirable is the one you want lol. as a package Alan maybe right but there are that many variants. There are VXR & Zetec turbo's, V8's, Zetec Even a Nissan & Toyota engine variants out there. A lot of 2B owners may have upgraded the front suspension. and then you start again with the GBS zero can depend on the pockets and knowledge at build stage.

If the budget stretches i would personally go down the Zero route as there is a massive difference. However having had a 2B sliding pillar they are all fun cars to drive and tinker with.

No matter which RH model (or any kit car) you have or prefer, it all depends on how well it's been put together. I have seen good and bad examples of most of the models over the years. Each individual car needs to be judged on its own merits. 

Edited by HAWKNORTH