Let me see your switches

Dcsinclair22

Hi guys, I have completely ripped my rh to pieces, seats out, dash out, carpets out, wiring loom out etc etc, currently in the process of making a new dash, the original dash came with race car style switches (chrome toggle type) have any of you guys got any unusual switch panels that your proud of creating and wouldn't mind sharing, I would like to do something a bit different rather than the generic switch panel that was originally on the car 

Screenshot_20231013_132326_Photos.jpg

19 minutes ago, Foz said:

I don't know if this will help or confuse but here's a photo of the dash I made for the Cobra.

Sumo17.thumb.JPG.92f28894573a692a54f0aeff2287e011.JPG

That's really nice mate, I like that, I bought 3metres of black bently diamond stitch leather which I'll be using for covering. Them dials are exactly the same as what I've got, I was thinking of similar positions for the dials, 

39 minutes ago, nelmo said:

My Zero doesn't have as much vertical space but there are various pics in my blog (link below - search for dash).

Looks clean mate I like that, I also love the idea of the handbrake in the centre column but mine won't allow that, I did plan on moving mine (passenger side footwell) but once I ripped out the carpet and centre console cover it became apparent as to why the handbrake wasn't fitted there, tubular frame runs straight through