Short Shift Gear Lever

Robbie 2B

Help!!!

I want to reduce the throw of the gear leveron a 2B but want to seal the opening and not put spacers in, AKA Dave Andrews.

I have seen a link to a site selling quick shift levers, somewhere in Kent if my memory is not playing up, for £11.00 or something around that amount.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I am now on the second set of torix headed screws holding the gear lever in, does anyone else have the problem with the screws coming loose or is the box on the wayout? :angry:

Many thanks Robbie :boohoo:

:rolleyes: instead of paying out for a lever,do the mod as per daves mod,but instead of putting nuts /washers under the lever,if you get a thick plastic bread board cut out a contoured spacer with a jig saw out of this,it works my s7 was done this way

I bought a kit from Rally Designs which was about 11 quid. Very impressed with the quality and it included an ally spacer which completely seals the opening. Definately recommend it - no selection problems and a nice quick shift