3a

Mitch

This car is back up for sale, the owner is member, but not online so can't do it him self.

BUT ANY ENQUIRE'S Please PM ME for number to ring.

Click this link for Photo's

The car is in Accrington in Lancashire for anyone wishing to view

Selling due to lack of use and loss of garage to keep it in.

Registered 1998 (Pre SVA) with 8k miles covered. Spec is as follows:

Mechanical Spec:

2.0 Pinto, rebuilt 8k miles ago, uprated oil pump, Modified distributor, B.V. Head & Piper 300 cam, lightened flywheel, DHLA40’s (36mm chokes), Fully plumbed breather system with remote oil filler, sump return and catch tank, Radiator in nose cone. (Recently tuned on rolling road). Quick shift fitted to Gearbox.

Body:

Car painted red all over (Stainless Panels), Tie bar conversion, 195/50/15 TSW Blade alloys. Interior well trimmed with Set of SW Gauges. Intatrim low back seats. Mini heater to fit (May get round to fitting prior to sale).

General:

Car is well sorted, quick and in excellent condition. Has been at most shows over the last couple of years. Box file detailing build history, including receipts totalling between c£7-9k (Don’t really want to start adding them up!).

£4600 ovno

Mitch

Edited by Mitch

• 3 weeks later...
Guest salty_monk

What BHP did it register at the recent rolling road tune up... might help to sell it as it sounds well specced... Bob's is similar I think & sees about 140 at the flywheel...

dont have a clue, i copied the original advert posted by Steve Allen who posted on behalf of Duncan the previous owner,

it has done around 200 miles since Duncan sold it,(If that) i did have a ride in it and it goes well,

Guy who bought it pestered me and Andy windows to find him one, then bought it and hasnt really used it (found a new female that doesnt like it)also garage he used was broken into and its now sat in my Brother in laws garage gathering dust and so now wants his cashback (and B-in-L wants garage back) to spend on her (silly pillock)

any one whos looking for a Hood and is interested in this car, please PM me (dont fill this up with questions) and i will forward you're details to Dave the owner.

Mitch

All, just a little background info:

If this car is in the same condition as when I orginally sold it to Dave then someone will be getting a bargain, as other than a couple of 'bufty cars' (Those that only get driven to shows and back) I didn't come accross many as well finished.

If circumstances were a little different it would not have left my garage in the first place!

Happy to discuss details of the car with anyone if they want a little bit more info prior to contacting the current owner.

Ta

Shandylegs :D :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mickmellors

Having been given the honour of a drive of Jims car in LeMans I am sure I could shoehorn myself in (not too sure about getting out again though) !!!

Having said that, I have to lose 6 stone (@$*#) before I can have hips and knees replacements so it would be a good encouragement to dieting !!!!

Car looks absolutely superb but is over my budget of £3-4k and if the car is as good as it looks I would not insult the owner by offering that. If my finances improve I will be phoning you. Someone with a better budget than mine is going to get a very nice car.

I also hold out hopes of getting an E reg or newer in order to use one of my personal plates, although this is not a major requirement.