Stickers

Guest docter fox

Guest docter fox

from the front it looks quite retro now :p

not sure about the back but you could have made that thing seriosuly cool! :lol:

big spotlights and stripped out with a rollcage and buckets :D

My dad was not impressed with all the junk lying around on his drive!

last week dad wasnt very happy with me having 3 cars and a big trailer here :rolleyes:

anyone whos seen our double garage will know its never tidy and theres enough stuff to fill all the floor to a 3 ft height but we managed to get the scirocco and the kitcar in :wacko: mind you the scirocco was touching the spare pinto engine at one side, the kitcar tyres were rubbing on a lawn mower and about 2 cm inbetween the 2 cars :lol:

where did you get the sticker from? any chance of me getting another one? :)

on a different note surely someone must have the stickers they got from an air filter, carbs, cam or even HT leads sitting in a drawer somewhere :unsure:

although any sticker is a good sticker :D

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bob's Babe

:rolleyes: Your Dad can't complain until you actually turn the garden into a garage and start building a car on the patio. :wacko:

Then he can join me in ranting :gdit: :gdit: and still getting no joy!!! :boohoo:

SUE

ps: only got little RHOCAR stickers but if you want more I might find a couple of spares :D

Guest Battery Bill

Jon

:lol: :lol:

Count yourself lucky, mate...... you could have ended up in one of these.....
:lol: :lol:

I once bought my Mum one of these, what a car you could not hear the engine over the whine of the gearbox.

She scared the S**t out of me one time when she was taking me to the scrappys;

There was this really sharp bend which I knew was coming up, There she was Yak, Yak, Yak, etc when we reached the bend going far too fast she did not even catch a breath, her conversation just went into "Och this wee cars going too fast!"

So was my bl***y Heart after that :lol: :lol:

PS James

Stickers on the way :D

Guest docter fox
ps: only got little RHOCAR stickers but if you want more I might find a couple of spares :D

yes please :rolleyes: he had to put up with us pulling bits out of the scirocco and leaving them on the drive but nothing compared to building a car :p

Thanks bill :D

anyone else got any stickers they want rid off? :rolleyes:

Hey Docter, if you don't want the twelve year old girlfriend in the front seat can I ...... .. .... ......... . .......back seat ...... .... .......... ... ... sideways .... . .......... . .. ..... ...... ... ... sturdy ..... .......... ....... . ... ....... rigid. .. ..... ..... ......... ......... ..... ... . ............ ...... .......... arrested ....... ... ... ...

Nigel

where did you get the sticker from?

I wrote them a nice letter saying how refreshing it was that someone manufactured these cigarettes. As in "Death Cigarettes - Too bad you're gonna die". Basically, not rying to hide the fact that they're killers. People that smoke these are acknowledging publicly (albeit in a tongue in cheek kind of way) the risks they're taking.

Well, I got some Death merchandising in return (that sticker isn't the only item, but I am not sure where the rest of it is).

I think, however, that the firm producing these has folded. Shame...

Cheers

JonB

Guest Calvert

Not sure what this means "Chav boyz on patrol" hope it wasnt aimed at my previous post??? any one want to elaborate?

If you ring dorotapes and tell them what cutter you have and what width of vinyl it will take then they are more than happy to help. Ask them to send you a brochure or sample pack.... the range is massive.

i work for a company that makes tools that cut out stickers amongst other things.

i've got an assortment of stickers, from heienekin, to something advertising "hot nuts" andsoe scary looking eye things. some pretty uncool ones too like Sainsburys sausages etc.... Not very big but i'll find you a selection.

paul

Not sure what this means "Chav boyz on patrol" hope it wasnt aimed at my previous post???

No Chris it wasn't.

Take a look at this site :

ChavScum - A user's guide to Britain's new ruling class

.. and have a laugh. I was really thinking of Dr Fox's need to plaster his poor old Scirocco with stickers. I was going to suggest he had it painted in "Burberry baseball cap" pattern - backwards of course. In fact, there's a picture on the site somewhere of a car that is painted just like that.

:blink:

I'm quite impressed with all this burberry stuff - it means the interior of my '76 Mini is fashionable again ;)

My vinyl cutter is a CAMM-1 which will take vinyl from a roll up to 20" wide I think the metric stuff is a little narrower). It tends to cost me around £3 per metre but I've had trouble getting it in small quantities as the sign places locally seem to think I'm going to set up in competition. I can buy rolls of vinyl (and it's cheaper) but that gives me more than I'll use in years - I want to buy it a metre or two at a time because all I do is stuff for me and my mates. I'll have a look at that website and see what I can see. If you want stuff doing let me know and I'll investigate - it's better if you can come and get them (that way you can bring the cans of beer you'll be paying with ;) ).

Iain

Guest docter fox

thanks for all the offers of stickers :D , keep em coming :lol:

Iain,

how much is a roll and how long is it?

as im sure if you give us a while we will be able to think of lots of different designs to use it up :D

(maybe even try some for the hood :ph34r: )

we'll pay for all of the costs and chuck a crate of beer in on the way :p

longboarder,

i spent quite a while trying to think what that could say but always ran out of letters :rolleyes:

sadly i dont have a burberry cap (not even sure if i have a cap ;) ) and dont live on the bench outside iceland so i cant even qualify for that :lol:

dont worry it will all be done tastefully (well as much as can be with cruelty to bird stickers :lol: ) and there will be pics to follow :D