Failed :boohoo:

Guest blueskygtr

Nice one ;)

Registration was about 10 days for me. I went straight to the DVLA office after my pass but was told I had to book an appointment with their Inspector. This took about a week; I took all the paperwork with me and handed it over with a cheque. The number plate certificate came in the post about 3 days later.

Guest chris brown

Well done Jay. Don’t forget to make a copy of your MAC if you want to keep it with all your other history of the car because once you hand it over to DVLA that is the last you will see of it. Assuming you have the V5 from the donor then an engineers report is defiantly not required and even if you haven’t all you need is proof of age of engine and you must have that as you have just passed SVA on emissions.

You shouldn't need an engineers inspection for age related. Normaly you book an inspection with the DVLA. Trailer it there taking all reciepts, donor details, photos and documents so you can 'prove' it's a single donor car. Tell them all the bits were either kit, new or donor and you should get age related.

Nigel

• 1 month later...
Guest blueskygtr

Well thats the end of that then !!

received all the paperwork for the car on monday.

Am now the proud owner of an age related hoodie S3a.

have put 100 miles on it so far and all holding up well,

There seems to be a lot of creaking coming from the bonnet. Is there any way to stiffen this up without cutting it and putting in a centre bar?

Overall very pleased with the way it has turned out. will post up some more pics when i can.

The sad thing is that i will probably have to sell it now to fund my other project It should just about pay for the turbo,s manifolds and exhaust set up.

What are these worth nowadays?

Jay

pics

Edited by blueskygtr