2b Main Transport

Guest mark kingston

Guest mark kingston

well it looks like the 2b may be my main transport for a little while after a pratt pulled out of a side road tonight in to the side of my tin top... bo ho ho...

damaged front and rear passenger side doors, sill bent in , rear wheel arch and back bumper all damaged along with some nasty marks on the rear alloy wheel.

god i feel so mad.

Guest mark kingston

this is very true.

he should think him self lucky if it had have been the 2b he would probable be visiting the dentists for a set of dentures.

Frosty mornings when you can't see through the frozen screen and can't clear it gets a little tedious after a while. When I rode a bike I could at least have my visor up. The main problem is the depreciation of the car with continuous use in the wet, the dirt gets everywhere.

When you have a continuous 'eat all you can' supply of biscuits, you lose your interest in biscuits. Notice I didn't use 'women' in my analogy there :lol:

Hope you get yourself sorted Mark, can you get a hire car under some insurance scheeme?

Guest micky bigthumbs

Mark check that your insurane covers you for commuting .. it might not..hrd luck with the tin top but more fun in the hood

Mick