Plod Interest

Guest androo700

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Drewsus

Only Ten years of driving but decided after the six points I had that had to save it for the track!!!!(And worked out the bonnet of my 106 at the time at 130ish (Speedo must have been wrong officer!) :ph34r: , would end up some distance behind my skull in a crash!!!!!!! :(

Bought a kart to combat driving like a loon. Toy's have got bigger but the ideas the same! B)

Okay, I will learn not to temp fate, "not been pulled for years" :gdit: :boohoo: :blink:

That was until Friday night in Newark, where the local Police,and VOSA were doing spot checks on Vehicles passing the local trading estate.Vans taxis cars everthing was getting pulled over

Police woman and traffic warden, stood in road picking on every other car, i was that other.

Pulled in took my details, checked i was regestered keeper, and the VOSA guy had a quick peek around, he was more upset i only have one carb and not twin 40's

said it would be better with twins, Naaaa, to much fuel.

After a quick check i was on my way, not like Nova boy who was booked for 3 lights not working. :D

Good idea this, gets the dodgy cars off the roads,

Mitch

not like Nova boy who was booked for 3 lights not working. 

Good idea this, gets the dodgy cars off the roads

Good job it wasn't me then! after removing the steering column cowl to take the photo of the ignition swith for Alex, I must have (I know I have! <_< ) pulled a wire apart, so I had no side or tail lights. Even after my acrobatics in the footwell, I haven't managed to sort it, that means the scuttle will have to come off tomorrow........ :angry: <_< :(