New Front Grill

Big Jim

You saw the one a few weeks ago that was on e-bay, well I've had the guy make one for me. I've fitted it and it looks great. :)

He charges between £25 - £40 (mine was £25)

His contact e-mail address is. MartinPTownsend@aol.com

If you fancy one, send him your design, picture or whatever by either e-mail or by snail mail (he'll send you his address)

Jim

post-12-1118763561.jpg

Yes, but I don't have any problems at all with overheating, you should see what's inside the nosecone! (& in front of the rad!) ;)

Also silly bloody pancake filters are nothing to do with overheating, but crap engine running & fuel consumption! <_<

This is what this board is all about. My comments on overheating problems, pancake filters etc. etc. are not just whims, or spite to get at anyone, they come from having had the problems myself (many years ago now) trying various ways, and spending lots of ££'s, to overcome them, until finally curing the problems, now I try my best to pass on the remedies to people who think that they are the first to have every had such difficulties. (note. not a personal remark to or about anyone!)

:) :) :rolleyes:

Guest Bob's Babe

Well I like te grill Jim, very close likeness :lol: :lol:

tim has gone for a more subtle look...he has pics somewhere, I'll bring them to Newark.

SUE :wub: