Newark - Who Is Coming?

Guest mickmellors

Guest mickmellors

Give me a clue then ! How much camping space do we need ? How much Club Area space do we need ? Do I need to negotiate with the neighbours to expand our pitch ?

Who is coming Friday evening ? ( Help setting bits up would be very much appreciated if you can spare me a bit of time ! )

Who is coming Saturday but going home again ? ( You will miss the ABBA tribute band ! )

Who is coming Saturday and stopping over for Sunday ? ( You will have to start thinking of an excuse to avoid the ABBA tribute band ! )

Who is coming just for Sunday ? ( Someone will tell you how good/bad/indifferent the ABBA tribute band was ! )

Please stick some replies under here so I can get an idea of what to lay out when I arrive Friday afternoon !

Cheers

Mick M

Guest Angel Boy

Hope to tbe there. Subject to getting the cooling system back online. If weather is going to be fine both days (and night) might be able to peusuade the better half to camp out Sat night. Although I don't have a boot yet so will have to see how muh I can fit in the passanger footwell. She might not be coming after all :p

Andy

Guest paul thompson

I'll Be there on Sat morning banging on the gate at 10.00 am, as I only have a pass out for the morning. Sat night we are going to freinds for dinner, shame about missing ABBA, Shall have to come in the day car (Alfa 156) cause the hood still doesn't have any rear wings, lights, windscreen, interior trim or dash panel, never mind SAV MOT Tax or insurance.

Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Paul

I have to work Friday and Sunday night (bummer) but managed to get Saturday night off.

I should be there about lunch time on Saturday with my son ( a bit tired :( ) and will be camping the night ready for a full day on Sunday.

Then another dash back home to go to work Sunday night. (the things you have to do to go to a show)

Les

Guest Battery Bill

Joey and I will be arriving Saturday afternoon and trying out our new tent (And inflatable matress) on Saturday night. Bit nervous as we are new to the camping lark.

See you there.

Guest Bob's Babe

B) The kids (yes all three) and I will be there for 10ish Sat morning, Tim's directions are never great but I aim to be early. I'm bringing all the BBQ food for Sat night so may need a help unloading. We plan to stay until I'm ready to kill the kids, probably for a bit of food Sat evening but then I'll take them away so you can all get p****d without us. If the weather looks good we may come back Sun, unless the kids kill me!

Love to all, can't wait to meet those of you I don't know, and those I do

BOBS BABE........Sue