Speed Camera

Snapperpaul

Guest Battery Bill

Richard the Enforcer

That was all written (during a break) at work.

So thats what us tax payers pay our taxes for for you lot to have tea breaks :rolleyes: :rolleyes: You should be out catching burglars :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

And on a more serious note

And yes every criminal I have ever given evidence against in Court has lied through their teeth.

And I have witnessed the other way round as well :gdit: :gdit: Not all police persons are as honest as you :gdit: :gdit:

Guest Dredd
He got caught speeding and instead of whingeing about it should have just put his hands up to it and accepted the penalty deserved. You got caught - get over it.

Exactly, you pay your money, you take your chance

Not all police persons are as honest as you

Bill - wash your mouth out!!

Guest rizla

;) how many people break the speed limit on a daily basis............i think if your honest most do,no matter what car your in,when your on a motorway,how many stick to that speed,i dought many,people tend to drive with the flow of traffic :huh:

not makeing a case for it,just showing we are all guilty of speeding(just dont get caught)

ps i have a clean liesence and never go above 70.......yeah right :p

hi

been thinking about all this and the point is , as you knew who was driving your

car were they actually legally entitalled, or will 3 more points get them a ban?

;) ;)

swan

Just got back from G8, thanks for all the info...I can now own up and say it was the missus driving our Galaxy to collect the boys from town and she triggered a speed camera that we both know is there. I would have owned up myself but the timings put me part way to Portsmouth. So she will take the rap.