Harrogate

Guest red7

Message to Wincy Willis from the North West Hoodies.

THE SUN IS SHINING IN HARROGATE!!!!!!!!!

You will have to wait until tomorrow for the photographic evidence.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just seen Noah paddle past with a load of wood, hammer & nails here!

:lol: :lol:

Should be nice on Sunday tho, Looking forward to going,

Is anyone else going from the NW on Sunday?

Bugsy

Is anyone else going from the NW on Sunday?

Do you not open your e-mails?

Do you not check the NW website?

100 lines that man!!

"I must check the NW website and open all e-mails sent to me from Big Jim or he'll kick my ass"

Doh!

We will meet you there (Harrogate) as 9am is a tad to early for us! We need our beauty sleep you know :D

Also its Lizzys birthday so we are gooin oot on the tiles tonight :blink:

See you there B)

Bugsy

Guest Tony Tank

Hi just got back from Harrogate and had to put some after sun on (forgot to take sun block). :p :p

Joking aside :D I was in the rain going for about 20 mins and it started to rain heavy at the show about 2.30, and on the way home it was light drizzle.

So not too bad

Billy no m8s ;) (Tank)

:) got back from harrogate last night,not the best weather ever but rh in abundance as normal all the others seemed rather spaetan :p

paid for my new full race equal length racing exhaust from mnr,met 2 guys that i took for a road test a couple of weeks ago,guess what they bought :lol: its either my driving or the kit that convinced them :blink:

now im up at this un-godly hour cause the mrs wants to do a boot sale :boohoo:

post-13-1123990318.jpg

:( cant understand it,the weather wasnt that bad,a few showers but a few sunny spells,the halls were quite busy

had a good chat with the new rh owners,im getting more convinced about the lightweight,they have one going for sva next week then they are going to drive it to destruction,as a test

plus they are very seriously thinking of producing a hard top for thier range with possible gull wing doors :huh:

Guest Battery Bill

Although there was hardly any stalls and a lot of rain on Saturday it was a usual great Hoody weekend, Great to see all our friends and make some new ones.

We met Ian the new Boss of "Robin Hood", He came out to the RHOCAR site and chatted with lots of people which was really nice, Looks like RHSCs is definately going in the right direction and the Lightweight does look a very good Buy. :D :D

Nice to troop over to Grizzly's house to be fed burgers and Beer and talk about cars, the build is progressing well Steve :D PS Lovely garage :D And very understanding Neighbours :lol: :lol:

post-13-1124040747.jpg