Barkston Parts Relay

Grim

Is there anyone going to barkston this weekend that will be passing sheffield shortly afterwards, and don't mind doing me a favour?

I'm getting a sump and pickup pipe from Dan (Salty Monk) for modification, so if anyone is passing, they could bring it with them :wub:

It would have to be before the 13th of sept though. :ph34r:

Andy

Grim,

I'm up in leeds most weekends. If i can get to barkstone i could pick it up from there, but not sure yet, other than that i still have some carpet for bill and joey in my kitchen (!) if i ever get round to takng that over i could pick up your sump.

if you want my mobile send me a pm as i might not know till late on what i'm doing about barkston.

Paul

Partly Move House?  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:

Whats that all about then  :lol:  :lol:

well, i have too much stuff to move house in my car, so my dad will come up at the weekend to collect most of my stuff, i'll stay in shef for the stuff i need for a few days, and drive over to my parents' on the weds with the rest of my stuff, then go to manchester airport for a work trip to sweden ( :lol: :D :D :D :D :lol: ). The contract finishes on my place when i am in sweden, but i have to work in the week. And when i come back from sweden, i will have finished my job (short term contract). Make any sense?

So how's the sump getting from leeds to shef? :lol: i'm confused! :blink: