Take Two

steve in stockport

right thats the easy bit done, passed at chadderton this afternoon at the second attempt.

now for the dvla, phoned straight away from sva centre and got the answer machine so all hopes of inspection tomorrow morning and plates and tax in the afternoon seem to have gone - but hey i've got a big MAC and a grin to match

steve

thanks fellas, had built up inspection yesterday and paid up for tax which was told would be here today or tomorrow but seen as postie has been and no tax or letter for number plates today will just have to be patient for another day

built up inspection = 2 seconds to check chassis no.2 minutes checking paperwork,1 minute writing cheque and 15 minutes blaming trainee in manchester office for causing all delays and problems(see other threads)

apparently if you live in the right area and get jean for your BUI she will do it pre SVA, without chassis no. and without the need to register straight away.

i initially got the trainee who wanted the car SVAed so she could inspect, register and tax all in one go

anyway jean sorted me out so thanks to her and i should be out for first legal drive tomorrow pm.

steve