Stolen Hood

Peter Bell

Guest micky bigthumbs

Allan a young chap working for me decided to jack his job in after i started ranting that when i find out who took it . what i will do to them . but i cant prove anything just a verry strong suspicion . and i am starting to calm down now.

Mick

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news glad its turned out ok! :rolleyes:

Joy Riders (why do they call them that?) probably thought it would be a laugh but crapped themselves when they realised it was a proper car, plus there was no room for all their mates in the back.

Bugsy

ps chop the little B******s hands off! :gdit:

As an update, I had a visit from a young police lady yesterday morning. (It was only by chance I was at home, waiting for a builder to arrive). Later on I discovered that the car had been fingerprinted by the men in white coats and I could collect it. Drove it back seems to be ok, with a few bits to look at and a sidescreen missing. But haven’t had chance to have a proper look at it yet, but very relieved. Thanks again for all your support.

Peter

:)

Great news Peter

Hope the Yobs didn't cause too much damage. Must admit that since hearing of the theft I make sure that the ign key is not left in the lock of my Exmo, while locked in my garage overnight. I never remove the red immobiliser key either, mainly because the last time I did that, I had trouble getting the engine started again! Perhaps I'll get a new immobilser lock.

How did the blighters get the car going? Were the keys with it, or did they fiddle/break the ign lock?

Regards

Mike G