Hoodies Wanted For Itv Feature

Guest rizla

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) the herts meet is about an huor drive from my house,but southend is half that,and itv will be based at mine and they want aprox 30min radius from my home

ive been to a couple of the herts meets,so i know when its dry they are outside :p

Guest Busa Rush

:) had a great day at the dax open day today me and steve were there and me dad took his hood lots of people said how nice they thought it was ... see we are a friendly bunch really...

all this banter is just great fun plz don't take it too seriously :wub:

:o oi cut out the aggresion please :p

seriously though,ive spoken to itv and they are willing to go to baldock meet on the 2nd after i showed them john tweens site and the reports from past meets :wub:

so calling john tween,do you have a rhocar banner that you could put up to promote the club,also how well do you know the pub landlord will we have enough space :huh:

on another note,im doing my best to promote rhocar and put it on the largest stage i can(itv) please everyone get into the hoodie spirit not the caterham one :p

The things I have to do for you, Hic! just got back from the pub. Had a chat with the landlord and he is all for it as long as they get a shot of the pub ;)

I have a RHOCaR banner so will bring that along.

It may be an idea to bring the start time forward to 11.00 so we can stake a claim on the top car park, what do you think ?

john

Multi map link to George IV Baldock