Hoodies Wanted For Itv Feature

Guest rizla

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alan rowe

Rizy - I think Peter Bell has a good point - instead of Essex why not make it Herts especially as the monthly meet is already scheduled for the same day

You know how many normally turn up (come rain or shine - shine for me) and a TV involvement would bring more + the fact there is a brilliant web site they could look at - all helps the credability and enthusiasm of us Hoodies

A

OK Andy,

I'm in.

Check-in at Stansted closes at 05:30 am......in the morning....middle of the night!!!!!

That gives me time to go home, get the 7 & get back over to Essex in time to meet up.

Did you email the Kent Group?

Hotmail seeme to be down at the moment (for me anyway!!)

so I havent seen anything.

Cheers, Bob.

PS where does the Herts group meet up?

Guest Battery Bill
Geography not your best subject, Bill ?

:lol: :lol:

I was just thinking out in the Garage that "Sir Chris" meets up with "Alan Rowe" for the Herts meets so it must be nearer, Or am I talking more Rubbish :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Andy, if it aint raining i`ll be there. Missed Brands, called out to tow my son back after his cambelt broke. He is now back at uni so he can`t break down again until he gets his car back. Anyone know if the pistons eat the valves on a 1.2 clio 8v - I do hope not.

Paul

Guest the bear
:) the problem with making it at herts is its too far for itv,plus they dont want it sitting in a pub

Too far from where?

Baldock is about 36 miles from Charing Cross and Southend is 41 according to autoroute.

Also we dont go in the pub you know (uless its pi####g down) and we could meet at the Baldock services and do a run out either up the new bypass (photo opportunity from a bridge) or a nice wiggly bit out to Buntingford.

Did you see how many cars attended the last meet and that was with quite a few of the regulars missing.

(Why Charing Cross I hear you ask. Officially the centre of London ie where the 69 miles to London bit comes from on a road sign)

Guest steve_m77
Too far from where?

Baldock is about 36 miles from Charing Cross and Southend is 41 according to autoroute.

Mal, you're forgetting Rizla's amazing speedo, the device that gives him 75mpg and at the same time makes him faster down the back straight at Barkstone than the Jedi's :D :D :rolleyes: :)

If he drifts too far away from Essex, the magic stones loose their power :D :D :)