La Mans 2006

Guest DGAV

Guest Battery Bill

Duncan

We are in the process of putting together a list of Dates / times and ferries etc etc

Once we have all the info we can email it out to interested parties, if there is any Travellers who do not have internet access they could give me or Chris a call and we will give them the info they require but we will send it out with the tickets anyway.

:D :D

Chris

Why did you stick your tongue out at Tim? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well done for that Tim :D :D (No Smilie for creeping) :lol:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bob's Babe

LE MANS POLO SHIRTS

So far I have had requests from only 4 people: Kenny B, Stephen A, Geoff C

and Steve J and ALL with cheques!! :D

If anyone else wants a polo shirt {purple with a silver logo} you need to be letting me know what size and how many fairly soon.

£15 each plus £2 if you want me to post them

SUE :wub:

Guest Battery Bill

Mitch

"if there is any Travellers who do not have internet access they could give me or Chris a call "

I did not mean that they could read that bit and give us a call :p :p :p

They will obviously get in contact with us somehow otherwise we would not know who they are :p :p :lol: :lol: (Well I know what I mean) :lol:

Guest Battery Bill
only 109 days til we set off for Le Mans, time to start thinkin about checking your motor over and sorting your wardrobes out!!

Steve

Steve

Before you ask we don't know !

:lol: :lol: :p :p :lol:

Guest chris brown
Any news on whether personal ticket allocations can be met ? ?
Stop panicking the tickets will turn up sometime and one has your name on it and in any case its not the end of the world if they don’t. I’ve been for the last 10 years and this is the first time I have had (hopefully) tickets prior to going. I just turn up and camp on Parking Blue along with about 20000 others. Never had a problem. B)

Guest Stuart Ainslie
Stop panicking the tickets will turn up sometime and one has your name on it and in any case its not the end of the world if they don’t. I’ve been for the last 10 years and this is the first time I have had (hopefully) tickets prior to going. I just turn up and camp on Parking Blue along with about 20000 others. Never had a problem. B)

But I want 2 though.....