Moan Of The Day

Guest rizla

Guest rizla

:gdit: as some of you may know i drive around in a beat up h reg 2.0 granny,never go quick in it and on the way home from work (i had a real bad day)sat at the traffic lights with a saxo boy racer car with 3 lads in it,sounding like live aid going on,i wound the window down and said "any chance of turning that down mate" at which point i was tod where to go several times in greek

the lights go green and he proceeds to cut me up :gdit:

i am a calm person(nowdays)BUT i lost it big time i followed him to the next set of lights which were red,i was 3 cars behind him at which point i got out,walked up to the car,put my hand in and turned his car off,and threw the keys as far as i could,to a round of aplause from the cars in front of me

now at home and calmed down,im suffering a guilt trip now,so if by some chance mr chav is reading this IM SORRY

feel better now :)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rizla

:o i very nearly did the stupid thing and hit them jim,but common sence took over

i keep getting this mental picture of 3 lads searching for thier keys even now :(

i think they should be gratefull it didnt happen last year,or it would have made the national news :blink:

Guest Andybarbet

What a coincidence, there i was, out with a couple of greek mates going for a joy ride and what dya know,i pull up at a junction, this chap leaps out of his granada, steals me keys and lobs them !! for a minute there, i thought it was the chap i nicked the car from :ph34r:

Decided the keys were worth more than the chavved up saxo, i aint got a licence, were'nt mot'd or insured - so i just left it there :lol:

ONLY JOKING !!!!!!!

Good on ya RIZ, GO Riz, Go RIZ, Go RIZ :D

Guest Drewsus

Rizla, you are starting to scare me now. Please forget where I live! ;)

Not really mate, wish I had seen there faces! Bet they had a shock when you knocked on the window! I'd have bricked it if I had been them! But then again I wouldn't have stopped!

Guest Andy Rathbone

give the man Riz a big gold star, and a large bottle of brasso to polish his big brass balls. RESPECT to the man with the plastic bannana.