Rubber Coat

Mitch

Hi all , anyone remeber a product called rubber coat, a sort of paint on rubber, which i did the all underside and arches of the hood when i was building it, protected underside from stone chips and damage from crap being thrown by the tryes,

Need to find supplier or a supplier of something alike for new project,

Mitch

I felt even better when I used 5L of impact adhesive to fit the camping mat insulation to the stainless tub then covered with carpet

Thread title got me worried

Rubber coat...

To go with rubber pants and gimp mask???

yep thats the stuff i used too, but when i returned to the tin several years later it was thicker than ever and unuseable, looking for a good equevalent,

may try cbs stuff, got four large wheel arches to do, 8)

Mitch

I used two tins of Wunderseal from CBS to do all the arches.

They said you could paint it on - Yea, right, with a spoon perhaps :) It was not like the photo described !

You opended the tin and could see it lumped in there and certainly too thick to pour :)

Simon.

i used an underseal tar type stuff on my 2b. That was really thick and it said you have to sit the tin in hot water for a while to get it paintable and i think you could add a bit of white spirit to thin it, so you might want to check if you have some old stuff as it might still be useable.

hth