I Just Cant Stop Tinkering

tractor

Why change to an Mt75 type9 is good enough when I converted Keiths zero to zetec he insisted on Mt75 box and I really didn't think it was worth the extra cost and hassle if there's nowt wrong with your type9 I would stick with it

Why change to an Mt75 type9 is good enough when I converted Keiths zero to zetec he insisted on Mt75 box and I really didn't think it was worth the extra cost and hassle if there's nowt wrong with your type9 I would stick with it

Type 9 is kaput, squealing and vibrations in 3rd and 4th had to be recovered on may way to Tatton park.

I have a known kaput type 9 and a MT75 with no history both will need a full strip, inspection and repair so I cannot afford to do both. So decided on the MT75 because it sounds better from all the research I completed on the web.

I thought there wasn't much difference when fitting, new prop, long gear lever pin and starter. I'm I missing something?

Guest 2b cruising

Not done a conversion but my 2b is fitted with one.

Looked in the cabin of type nine cars and gear lever seems in roughly the same place.

You would need the new starter anyway going from X/flow to any other engine.

I'm supposed to be going from Dohc to Vauxhall late this year once I have everything I need put together.

I think the only thing I need at the moment is large bore exhaust pipe from down pipe to silencer, engine mounts partially made. Both these jobs can only really be done with the engine sat in the frame first.

I also need an emerald management system wich I keep putting off buying.

I think once the job is started I will jump in and get one.

O yes, I have got a diesel omega box to go with it but because of the gearing I am changing it to the rx8 box.

Before any of this is done, I must get into my suspension and find out why it has started throwing me all over the road whenever I go through a depression.

Edited by 2b cruising

• 4 weeks later...