Bike Carbs For A Pinto

Guest paul091085

Guest alan rowe

where are Bogg Brothers located Paul as I want to have mine checked and probably adjusted and reset as I'm running the car on Optimax since I got it and probably will need a tweek

A

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest docter fox

Up North :lol:

they're in a small village called East Lutton, at the bottom of North Yorkshire, if your planning a visit then I wouldn't mind coming along for a nose as it's not far from me

Guest alan rowe

Up North Doc - I would need a passport to go that far - I assumed they were round my way as Paul lives in Hertfordshire

For your info Paul there is a rolling road at Wimpole, near Royston - Peter Baldwin, I went there with the V8 and he did a great job - not sure whether he does Bike carbs though

A

Guest docter fox

make it into a holiday! :lol: there's some great roads in north yorkshire!,

Alan, perhaps wait until the North Yorks Moors weekend and meet up with us?

Guest paul091085

Cheers Alan, shall try and find a telephone number and give them a ring.

Although, i am always looking for places to out driving, so a trip up to bogg brothers is as good exscuse as any. :D

Guest alan rowe

its not me - I've got no problem with the wet stuff Doc, just don't want the car (including the leather) to get wet

Rizzy only let me buy it cos he knew it was going to a good home and would be cared for

but what the hell - I might well do as you suggested

Guest docter fox

YAAAAY!!! has he been transformed? :D someone get his name on that list quick before he changes his mind :lol:

if it get's a lil wet it gets a lil wet, it won't get that wet when your moving and even if it does it'll dry out, stick a cover on it over night and it'll be right as rain in the morning :lol:

I care about my car more than anything :wub: but that doesn't mean I don't know general wear and tear and a bit of water will affect it over time, but hey, I bought it to use it and thats what I love doing :D

*stops getting centimental and goes back into garage to pull bits of engine off :lol: