Progress

Guest docter fox

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest docter fox

I havn't driven the hood for almost a month ;) :mellow: :rolleyes: you must be a lil confused with your bang on the head :lol:

I'm now all ready and positioned for spraying tomorrow :ph34r: good these "study periods" aren't they :lol: :D

pics to follow

Guest docter fox

everything was covered in these 12ft square sheets of polythene, I used 8 of them and the majority of the 25m x 2m roll :D I could see a lot of things being blue otherwise...

post-13-1146086962.jpg

Guest docter fox

it's one of the hottest days of the year and I've got both heaters on in the garage, so I was sweating inside that thing :lol:

but on the plus side, my car is now "etched" :D

post-13-1146144651.jpg

have you got your camera stuck on macro mode, as everything at a distance is blurry, but that bottle is in focus.

If i were you, i'd have a touch more ventilation than what i can see from those pics ;)

looks like you're doing a good job tho :)

Guest docter fox
have you got your camera stuck on macro mode

maaaaaaybe :wub:

I normally never alter it but my lil cousin was playing with the camera last week and I never noticed the switch had been moved :lol: hopefully my pictures might come out a bit better now then :rolleyes:

ventilation, what ventilation :ph34r: I started with the back door open but I had a problem with a fly buzzing about... so decided to just have a quick break after I used what was in the gun :D

It's now primer grey :D