Progress

Guest docter fox

Guest docter fox

before somebody comments on the front suspension not being totally masked up, I decided it would be easier to paint it black again rather than mask off the fiddly bits :D

Chris n, pm on the way...

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chris brown

Looking good James just don’t get carried away, take your time it will be well worth it in the end. I know what you mean about ventilation just don’t stay in there for too long at a time at each obvious stop point come out and get some fresh air.

Guest Bazwaz
The Guy over the road from me sprays coffins so he got me a nice white overall suit type thing :D

Looking good Doc but as already has been said make sure you get plenty of fresh air.It's easy to get carried away and do "just a bit more" or the guy over the road might be needed.

p.s What's this about a bonnet.

Barry.

Guest docter fox

dam you Bill! :lol: well... I was hit in the back of the head by the hood bonnet ;) although unlike Bills incident, the bonnet was in the back of the clio at the time, I did a bit of evasive braking and got a thwack on the head :o so I don't like that bonnet anymore so I made a new one :p

I'll be sure to take lots of fresh air in :D as I can still smell paint even now :lol: wish me luck :ph34r:

Guest Battery Bill

Sorry James but you had to let the world know :lol: :lol: :p

What a job "Spraying Coffins" Its a dead end Job but :lol: :lol: Nobodys going to complain about his work then :lol: :lol:

Must depend to some extent on what colour you bought!

Great to be making progress. Filled and bled the brakes Wednesday. Pic shows where most of the brake fluid ended up. :angry: :boohoo: So I made new front brakelines yesterday and its all dry today. :D

I'm just in, waiting while the bleeding stops :boohoo: after a spanner slipped off an engine mount bolt. :angry:

Nigel

Guest docter fox

It's remarkebly similar to the dark blue on a chocolate hobnob packet :D

glad to hear you got things sorted Nigel, it's a good feeling when something goes right :D but why were you undoing the mounts ;)