Robin Hood Sales

Guest Battery Bill

Interesting post Bill. It must hurt RH to lose a customer like that. Surprised by his second choice. If I can't have a 2B I'll have a Westie instead. I don't think that would be many prospective Hood owners' second choice.

I think we should all start a thread when we get through to RHSC on the phone without any problems. I can't say I have ever had any real problem getting through. On the other hand good news is not newsworthy. It's the negatives, shock, horror, drama which make the headlines.

Nigel

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Factual Reply!

Mr DJ Longden spoke to me regarding collection of his kit.As most customers know we have been 2 people down in the sales office for the last 3 weeks due to holidays hence it has been difficult to contact us on occasion

We tried several times to contact Mr Longden to confirm his collection and left a number of messages

Mr Longdens kit was ready for collection as promised we arranged to open on Saturday to allow him to collect but advised him that as we would not have a member of staff authourised to take credit card payments on the day we would need payment either by card on the Friday or cash on the Saturday

We also offered an alternative collection date if he prefered - we even offered to deliver!

The Avo shocks were ordered as a upgrade by Mr Longden and we purchased these for him they were ready for collection along with the kit

The order signed by Mr Longden clearly states that the order can be cancelled but this would result in the loss of the deposit

We were dissapointed he chose to cancel and wish him well with his Westfield

We continue to accept payment by Credit card,Debit card,bankers draft and cash or cheques

RH could take a leaf out of Westfields company relations,

I asked for a broucher earlier this year, they rang me inviting me to go down and take a test drive in one of there many demo cars,

The have sent me invites to attend Westie race days and send me emails every few months with there latest offerings.

there cars start at £7200, which isnt that far away from the new Hood, when you add the extras you need from RH.

Rh dont even defend the allegations of all the latest talk about them, which in my view is extremly damaging, how many prospective customers have they lost with all this talk of liqudation?

One reply from Richard this week doesnt explain three weeks of critisim and thousands of hits on the topics re there trading status and Lightwieght failure.

Mitch

Richard,

I am new to this board an hope I am responding correctly. I have been trying to contact RH for almost a month now without a single reply by email, fax and phone. I left an email request for correspondance a few days ago again. Would like to buy a Superspec for export to my home in the Fiji Islands but can I rely on RH to help me with this?

Please respond.

Plus with the westfield all you have to supply is the engine gearbox and diff all the other items are brand new top quality which makes the £7000 a bargain i was going to get one before i got this tub i may still get one unless the problems are sorted ..................

Guest chris brown
Some of the pictures of the new chassis (red card) are FOUR times the size of the parts brochure!
I see what you mean Mat. It's going to be "Web site suspended" again soon.

Guest ultima dreamer

Hi all :D

not posted on here very much, but after reading about rhsc woos i thought that i have a look at their web site and i must say had a bit of a shock cause on the cars for sale page is my first kit car!! Q759 YAW!! :wub: i built that car when i was a wee laddie 16 years old (I'm now 34!! :ph34r: )

i part ext the car when the 2b first came out and tricky was desperate for sales so offered to part ex anything!!

I'm half tempted to buy it back ;) but I've got to admit it was a bit of a wallowing wilder beast, well allot actually!! i seem to remember slamming the brakes on from 40mph and the front of the car just bouncing down the road leaving 6" skid marks over 15 or 20 foot, bit like crude ABS!

God the fun i had in that car! i must say that it's a shame about the Bull bar going though! it was great at pushing trees over!! (long story!)

sorry to steal the thread but nostalgia took over B)

its just a shame I've sold my hood 3 months ago now (yes i am regretting it!) just have to build some thing Else now? suggestions?

great site and a very friendly bunch!

keep hooding