Kit Car Magazine

Guest rimexboy

Guest rimexboy

Hi all

this will sound really dumb but can any one tell me where i can get a kit car magazine as my local shops do not have them on the shelf to buy, i am in romford in essex. :wub:

thanks simon

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Battery Bill

Simon

Very few of us buy them because that are Cr*p, mostly adverts and tend to be slagging each other off all the time. Never feature RHs and consider £15k for a kit car a bargain! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

PPC is a better read.

Bill :D

Hi Simon

It costs £15 to join but you'll get that back in insurance discount. It's well worth joining then if you want to you can have a winge and moan about various topics officially. Not like some on here! :D :D :D

Barry.

Hi Simon

It costs £15 to join but you'll get that back in insurance discount. It's well worth joining then if you want to you can have a winge and moan about various topics officially. Not like some on here! :D :D :D

Barry.

Didn't realise there was an Insurance discount but sent the cheque off last week anyway :D Nice little Brucie Bonus that :)

Guest alan rowe

You should all buy this months Total Kit Car Mag as there is a big article (2pages with piccies) about RH Herts area and what we get up to (there's even a picture of me in it)

you should try getting it Jim and B BILL - its a good read

A