Le Mans 2007

Guest Andrew M

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chris brown

I had a long chat with Dave Thomson (dial Dave) today and he has once again invited us all down to his place near Le Flesh for a BBQ on the Wednesday afternoon. So I guess a 10.30 ish start for a convoy to Le Flesh (someone else can lead this year having got us well and truly lost for the last two years I know when to quit) to meet up with Dave and a quick look round the market then he will lead us to his place.

For those who haven’t been before Le Flesh is well worth a look.

BTW still one ticket left

Chris

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Bob's Babe

I've only had one request for a RHOCAR Le Mans polo shirt for2007. :huh:

If I am to put an order in for these....usually purple with silver logo.....

I need to know how many and what size by Monday :o I know that this is short notice but if you want them before you go to France I need to get the order in NOW!! I think they are usually £16 plus postage so if you want one you need to PM me with a request ASAP please :blink:

SUE :wub:

Guest Andy Veitch
I've only had one request for a RHOCAR Le Mans polo shirt for2007. :huh:

If I am to put an order in for these....usually purple with silver logo.....

I need to know how many and what size by Monday :o I know that this is short notice but if you want them before you go to France I need to get the order in NOW!! I think they are usually £16 plus postage so if you want one you need to PM me with a request ASAP please :blink:

Sue, Please can I order 1 Medium, 1 Large and 1 Extra Large. Please e mail me with the total cost and I will send a Cheque. (andy.veitch@tiscali.co.uk) Thanks Andy.

Edited by Andy Veitch

Guest Bob's Babe

Guys

I've ordered Le Mans polo shirts for the following people:

Steve J ...... 1

Graham B .....1

Chris B ......1

Andy S ......2

Andy V ......3

They will be purple with silver logo :D

Cost £15 plus £2 postage

Cheques to RHOCAR at our usual address, if not sure PM me

ps; anyone else that wants one needs to be in touch sharpish :wacko:

Guest chris brown

Will pay you on Saturday Sue

BTW all tickets for Le Mans have now been sold but if you still want to go Andy Veitch has one spare.

Chris

Guest chris brown

Getting exited now. I have just had an email from UPS saying there is a package on it's way from Le Mans. So with a bit of luck we should have tickets in time to hand out at Stoneleigh at the weekend. :yahoo:

Guest erichetherington

I still want the count down clock they had on the Le Mans site last year back, just to add to the excitement :D

Guest chris brown

They have arrrived I will post out to those who dont make it to Stoneleigh. Those who do go please hunt me down and claim your tickets. :yahoo: :yahoo: :good:

Guest erichetherington
They have arrrived I will post out to those who dont make it to Stoneleigh. Those who do go please hunt me down and claim your tickets. :yahoo: :yahoo: :good:

Chris.

Despite your orders and my good intentions I won't make Stoneleigh this weekend (and it looks like I'll be in the racer again this year ! ie Saab - sorry, Sir) so can you post mine, if I'm still allowed to come.

Thanks

Eric