Le Mans 2007

Guest Andrew M

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Andrew M

Morning all,

Just wondering what people do about (I dare type the word so please replace * with letters) Bre**do*n cover when traveling in France as I think it is about time I got some

Cheers

Andy

Guest chris brown

Most seem to have cover that covers both there tin top and kit or have it included with there insurance. I've got insurance with Roadsure and also took there b/down cover which provided you inform them you are going covers you for the trip. I believe that with all such cover you have to inform them if you are going overseas.

Guest erichetherington

Mine with More Than covers me for up to 31 days in the EU(or whatever it is these days).Try a search on the moneysupermarket or confused.com. With recovery mine came to less than£100/year. Worth it just to get the car home if everything goes wrong.

Guest graham dockerill
:) Peter2b how do you book a open ticket, do you have to phone them or can you do it on the net, and if they have space when you want to go do you get it for the price you originally paid even if there price has increased.

Guest peter2b2002
:) Peter2b how do you book a open ticket, do you have to phone them or can you do it on the net, and if they have space when you want to go do you get it for the price you originally paid even if there price has increased.

go to the link on ian & carols message , the time i booked was 25/12/07 when they don't sail , when you want to go call them and book your time if available, its called open super ticket.

pete2b

Guest graham dockerill
:) Don't know yet Chris, but your leaving dover 9 in the morning is a bit too brave for me. Don't know about John either as he thought it was a long way to hold his hat on and is the chef (stevedohc) allowed to go.