Trying To Keep Her Happy

Guest vacinc

think of selling the audi, and going for one of these, the wife wants me to get a jeep of some sort.

i hate jeeps, big, slow, thirsty, etc, so this is all i could find that suits my NEEDS, heheeheehehehe

i think its pretty ugly, but a hood is no oil painting, oop"s did"nt mean that, got carried away there ?

so hounest opinions, please link

http://www.litchfieldimports.co.uk/subaru_06forester.asp

think of selling the audi, and going for one of these, the wife wants me to get a jeep of some sort.

i hate jeeps, big, slow, thirsty, etc, so this is all i could find that suits my NEEDS, heheeheehehehe

i think its pretty ugly, but a hood is no oil painting, oop"s did"nt mean that, got carried away there ?

so hounest opinions, please link

http://www.litchfieldimports.co.uk/subaru_06forester.asp

I think Dave Castle has one of those, infact i bet he could do you a good deal on it ^_^ , if you ask nicely

Mitch

Guest Jonny Norn Iron

I must say it is an excellent car - well from the inside anyway. As you say its had a terrible hammering with the 'ugly stick' from the outside.

So the question is .... are you trying to impress someone who is going to be inside the car ('er indoors?) or someone else???

No matter what, its an absolute hoot to drive!

And .... another Hood in Saintfield ---- no way!!!! I'm probably within a mile of you!

Jonny

Mine is the Outback R H6 3lt just got it on the road yesterday very quick , ride is a bit hard after

the e class , but its a different type a vechicle.Its not for sale yet its only done220 miles.

got a deal on it it got damaged on a transporter be delivered to the dealer, rear window

and spoiler got broke and it just caught the roof and because thats a welded panel

Subaru wrote it off .I got it for 16k repaired i think they are about 27.5k out of the shop.

Only thing is Subaru wont reconise it as a new car so no warranty.

Dave

I know its alreasy been said but that is so ugly, it looks like a stretched suzuki ignis!

But then again it will make alot of cars look stupid at the traffic lights and has the gorgeous distinctive subaru thud

I must say it is an excellent car - well from the inside anyway. As you say its had a terrible hammering with the 'ugly stick' from the outside.

So the question is .... are you trying to impress someone who is going to be inside the car ('er indoors?) or someone else???

No matter what, its an absolute hoot to drive!

And .... another Hood in Saintfield ---- no way!!!! I'm probably within a mile of you!

Jonny

then you must be in ballygowan. ???????? an i right ?

can i ask why the wife wants a jeep?

do you live in the sticks? does the audi get stuck up muddy hills a lot?

i've never really shared the passion for jeeps, for the same reasons as you, so just wondered.

i do , kind of, live in the sticks ? but she has always wanted me to ( do the jeep thing )

as to why. i do not no, she"s a farmer, that could be something to do with it

me my self, i just do not like them, at all

but, anything for a quite life, and keep her happy.

ps i"ve sourced the scooby in japan,

28 here , 17 there, trying to find out more about inporting one myself

anyone no any thing about importing ? do i need a broker ?

Guest Quarks7

I had the pleasure of a quick hoooon (sorry I meant test drive) in the previous model a couple of years ago and it was ace. A strange sensation though being higher up than a normal everyday tin top but having hot hatch style power and handeling :D Very nice and VERY practical :)