Early Birthday Prezzy

Snapperpaul

Not long to go and i hit the big 50, i hate birthdays anyway and was planning to hide in Africa on a job from work and stay there until the terrible day had past. But scheeming has gone on for aparently many months the conspiritors being my partner Jane and the kids, except one who could not keep a secret at gun point, my boss was involved and the diary kept clear despite me getting all jabbed up for Africa.

So last night as i sat at the table with Jane and the 4 kids all grinning from ear to ear i got presented with flight tickets to go to the USA and meet up with a very close mate who lives out there and who i don't see from 1 year to the next, suddenly 50 don't seem so bad.

Chuffed of Chelmsford :) :) :) :)

When are you going to be 20 Tom? I'm sure you mentioned it or that might have been my nurse. Wish I was going to be 50 soon. I might be able to remember where I hid my new cheque book.

Enjoy 50. Middle age just approaching. When I were a lad we used to .........................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nigel