Tax On Line

Peter Bell

Guest streetka

exactly the same here just says robin!! ....I had no choice because I put in the renewal online code thing .... but wondering if I had bothered (or had the time) to walk to the post office would they have written robin hood?!

...Sure the old one said robin hood ... go on peter, make a stand and get our tax discs re-done!!

Guest mark kingston

you should worry last year when i renewed my insurance with adrian flux it also said robin only it had the word reliant in front of it!!!!!!! the ultamate insult.....

a phone call soon sorted it out.

My 'old fashioned' hand written ones always said Robin Hood, seemed to make the people behind the counter smile with disbelief when they wrote it out. I have called my car many things over the years but never Robin. I dont think it is worth too big a campaign, unlike getting cheap road tax for kit cars as basically they are an excellent form of recycling! :D

Peter

Guest Ian & Carole

Mark

My recovery company said WE had a reliant ROBIN and needed a special traler to recover it.

A phone call was needed to sort it out , but explaining what a "Robin Hood" was needed some explaining!!!!!!!!!!

Ian J

i think the cheep road tax campain should be a good one lets face it we recycle and do less miles than most other cars. Just think insted of 2 jag prescot it could have been cobra man. their again all MPs should have robin, lying ba***rd on there tax disc