Hood On Ebay

Peter Bell

Guest TerryBarry
Hi

As Nick says, interesting feed back in the last couple of months

swan

Customer satisfaction does seem to have taken a bit of a nosedive in the last three months. :( :(

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chris brown

Strange individual I asked which was he selling the s/s described or the L/w in the photos and he came back saying "Is like a Super spec" so I went back saying it's nothing like a s/s to which he has replied "Yes i have wrote this, LIKE A SUPER SPEC, and if you scroll down it says monocock light weight design"

He just doesn’t seem to care. I suppose if he was selling a Ford Ka he could describe it as like a Mondeo! Well it is made by the same firm.

Guest Jabberwocky

I do believe that some things can go missing in the post but it seems to happen far to often for this guy. If he does not know what he is selling them maybe a bargain could be had, however I would take an AA man RAC man, with maybe an F1 Mechanic to make sure it is safe and sound

Guest ScotMac

The fact that the SuperSpec goes for a lot more than the l/w, means that rather than someone getting a good deal because of this guy's ignorance, someone is more likely to get screwed. Let's everyone report him to EBay, for the good of the community!! B)

Guest Ian & Carole

Just had another look at it and it seems he has pulled the plug.!!!!!!!!

Chris shame on you, you bully youv'e scared him off :D

Ian J

well done boss.

we dont want any more missrepresented items on ebay, i think you remember the one one in question.

a number plate with a lightweight attached.

regards graham

ps sorry peter i came in late on this .

Guest Bazwaz
Nothing to do with me mentioning the item to ebay honest

I asked him if he would relist it with a correct description but he said "no".

So i reported him to ebay as well.

Barry

I think when he described it as a "monocock" proved he was a bit of a dick. :D

Guest RJHALL

I think the car has been solded as a guy ring to day wanting to no more infomation and what parts are availible for the car he had just bought off ebay. the car that was on ebay is the old Robin Hood deminstrator and yes the front uprights were changed as the raceleader ones had bend after a few miles.

Richard

Guest Dredd
think the car has been solded as a guy ring to day wanting to no more infomation and what parts are availible for the car he had just bought off ebay. the car that was on ebay is the old Robin Hood deminstrator and yes the front uprights were changed as the raceleader ones had bend after a few miles.

Richard

Er.. Richard, lay off the sauce before you respond, or at least use a spool chocker! ;) ;)